Panel Discussion | BBC News Coverage of the Arab World | Michigan Radio | NPR

Panel Discussion | BBC News Coverage of the Arab World | Michigan Radio | NPR

Michigan Radio and the Arab American National Museum presented a panel discussion exploring the BBC’s news coverage of the Arab world at 7:00 pm on Monday, June 7. Lukman Ahmed (BBC …
Video Rating: 5 / 5

6 Responses to Panel Discussion | BBC News Coverage of the Arab World | Michigan Radio | NPR

1. Minang Song HD March 23, 2015 at 3:47 pm

Steady I Really Like This Video Michigan Radio and the Arab American
    National Museum presented a panel discussion exploring the BBC’s news
    coverage of the Arab worl

4. Melehete March 23, 2015 at 5:22 pm

I Love The Video It Can Increase My Knowledge nd Anne Koch (Deputy
    Director, BBC World Service English Networks) brought their perspectives to
    a conversation moderated by Michigan Radio News Director Vincent Duffy.

5. TV 2 FILM March 23, 2015 at 5:45 pm

I Really Like The Video From Your Michigan Radio and the Arab American
    National Museum presented a panel discussion exploring the BBC’s news
    coverage

6. RainbowTV HD March 23, 2015 at 6:01 pm

Nice Video That You Share , So Very Nice Thanks You Arab American National
    Museum presented a panel discussion exploring the BBC’s news coverage of
    the Arab world